Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday!

     It's finally friday.  It's been a rough week at work and it was even a short week.  But sometimes short weeks just aren't short enough.  This week the kids formulated a plot to gradually bring me to the point of insanity.  The kids took shifts to all have "accidents" on different days so that there wasn't a single day I wasn't cleaning up urine off a tiny little bum.  These kids are 4 by the way and aren't allowed to come to my class until they are 100% potty trained so to have an accident at all is very rare but one everyday was a test from God to see if I could make it without killing someone.  Its a dang good thing they're so stinking cute or we might have been a few kids short by the end of the week.  We also got some crazy weather this week and I drive kids to and from school in the mornings so that was intense for me.  That anxiety that I love so much always handles driving in bad weather SUPER good.  But now it's friday!  I love the weekends with my baby.  He's a little ball of stress during school but on the weekends he gets a chance to relax a little and just hang out.  Life is so good right now.  School and work get crazy but I love coming home and knowing it's just us and we can do whatever we want.  What we usually end up doing is just being lazy bums and hang out with friends because that's what weekends are for.  Whenever I get baby hungry I remember these times when it's just us and how sweet it is and I know I'm not ready.  So for now I'm just gunna party (aka watch tv in bed) with my hubs.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment